Saturday, April 14, 2012

My first (nervous) blog!

I am quite out of my depth here & have no clue as to what I am doing!  This blog will evolve I guess into some kind of insight into the life of an eccentric collector/hoarder/re-homer/re-cycler of all things antique/vintage/retro/pre-loved.  I see beauty in all sorts of things, from the elegant to the bizarre and enjoy sharing my passion with other 'like' minded souls.  

So, I am going to attempt to update on a daily basis (I may have to play catch up's sometimes) with a 'Treasure of the Day', a random item accompanied by a snippet of information regarding how it came into my life.  In between, there will be more random snippets about all manner of things!  


 All this lives in one small shed, waiting to be re-discovered!


I'm hoping this will be a place where I can just indulge in my passions and love of writing/chattering.  <3

4 comments:

  1. Yay you did it If you need any help do let me know.I will do d link share to your blog when I get blogging again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nelly <3 I think I'll enjoy this & get quite addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on your posts... look fwd to seeing more :)
    http://sarahplus3.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello & welcom Sarah,
    Thanks, I'm very new to this, hope to learn as I go :-)

    ReplyDelete