My blog is a week old this evening and I'm still very much in a learning phase. I hope to get a lot quicker at navigating my way around & learn how to do some of the clever things I see on other blogs (like links). I'd like to say a big thank you to my little group of followers, for following me at all and for your lovely comments! :-)
Thank you
We usually go garage/yard sale-ing on Saturday mornings, today was one of the rare occasions we didn't. Our fur-baby, Kora, has a lump on her neck so it was off to see Dr Jonathon to get some cream to fix it. She was such a good girl we took both pups to the doggy park for a big play on the way home. By the time all that was done it was drizzling rain here in Adelaide & sale-ing in rain never seems to work out for us.
Mr Vintage with Poppy & Kora
I thought I'd use the time wisely, taking photos of this weeks thrifty 'finds' and sharing them here! Mr Vintage had a quiet week (only managed two items), while I had great fun on Thursday afternoon, returning with two boot/trunk loads of exciting bric-a-brac.
Here they are with their purchase prices...........
all these pretty plates as a bundle
$1.00
more pretties
@ 50c each
yellow rose plate - $2.00
courting couple plate - $5.00 (found by Mr Vintage)
trios & duo
@ $4.00 each
mail organizer
$2.00
hair dryer
$8.00
princess stool - $5.00
cushion - $1.00
curtain - $3.00
golden books
@ 50c each
books
@ $1.00 each
After I finish admiring the items pictured above, they will eventually be used as gifts or be sold via my facebook page or eBay. The following items are 'keepers'!
vintage sorbent paper dispenser
$2.00 (found by Mr Vintage)
great reference book
$1.00
franklin mint plate
$3.00
I fell in love with that Irish themed plate, a lovely reminder of our recent St Patrick's Day wedding :-)
The Sorbent paper dispenser is wonderful, no wonder you've decided to keep it.
ReplyDeleteDon't think they make paper to fit anymore Kylie, but I'd still have it on my wall! Hope you enjoy Sunday's treasure of the day, inspired by you, Thanks x
Deletewow! amazing finds. and I'm enjoying your blog. Sarah @ sarahplus3.tumblr.com/
ReplyDeleteThanks Sarah :-) I'm loving your blog too.....just can't work out how to comment there yet xo
Delete