Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Treasure of the day

Another thing I really enjoy doing is attending auctions, live or on-line, I'm addicted!  I love the boxes of sundries, never quite sure what you are buying, a bit like the childhood lucky-dip at the school/church fete.

Quite often things turn up in those boxes that I've no clue about!  Today's treasure is one of those things, an unknown metal thing.  I've asked nearly every visitor for the past 6 months and am still none the wiser.....





unknown metal thing - found in a box of 'rustic sundries'


Something I did learn on that particular day - when an auction house lists it as 'rustic sundries' they really mean 'rusty sundries'!  






 

3 comments:

  1. Well I for one, love your rustic sundries. very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! You sure do find unique treasures. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks! I'm very new to the blogging world .....convinced by a friend to give it a go even though I was certain no-one would look at it! I'm so excited that I have 'followers' already! Cheers.....Lynley :-)

    ReplyDelete