Sometimes when I go thrifting I buy things I know I don't want or would never use just because I want to admire them for a while. This vintage Uniperm Precision Styling Centre is one of those things. With my tomboy short hair I sure have no use for these!
Uniperm Precision Styling Centre
circa 1970's
I found this one Saturday morning while garage/yard sale-ing. A dear old girl was presiding over the treasures for sale in an ancient dusty shed. I was debating purchasing, thinking about the hefty (for a thrifty item) the price was when she came over & told me lovely story about how her husband was a hair-dresser & had purchased this for his salon in the 1970's. It is in immaculate condition which is amazing given that it was used daily for many years. I could no longer resist regardless of price....although I did haggle her down just a little!
See......not much use to me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment